Friday, March 23, 2018

Paper Smooches March 2018 sketch challenge with Savannah O'Gwynn

Hello, friends:}

Savannah O'Gwynn here today sharing a fun start-to-finish video and card for the PS March 2018 sketch challenge!

I was inspired by the sketch but also by THIS scrapbook page by LilinFang. **NOTE: I do tend to change the sketches a bit! LOL!
Here's the video *****Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching! THANKS! 

I hope that you are inspired and play along with the PS March 2018 sketch challenge! You could WIN one of THREE Paper Smooches gift certificates!

And remember to link up your creations to our Inspired By Virtual Smooches post!!! 

**And don't forget if you leave a comment, please add your blog address and email so I can visit you too:) I love hearing from the VS followers when you've created something based off of one of our videos:) So keep leaving comments and links- you could be our next Virtual Smooches FF!!! ***If you don't have a blog-- email me a pic and let me know what inspired you!!! 
(savannahland2 at comcast dot net)

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! LOVING the wood grain and loving the sentiment!!!!!

Lisa K said...

Lovely card! I enjoyed seeing your process for changing up the sketch. Might give it a try of changing the sketch as I have an idea in my head. Thanks!

Richard Jackson said...

Nice sketch. Enjoyed reading all of the info you presented!