Wednesday, May 24, 2017

PS May FLOWER challenge with Savannah O'Gwynn

Hello, friends:}
Savannah O'Gwynn here today sharing a process video of the card for the PS May FLOWER challenge!

Trav really loves this card- and even said that he didn't know I watercolored the flowers with inks until after he watched my video 😜 

Here's the video *****Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching! THANKS! 

I hope that you are inspired by some of my tips and tricks and that you will play along with our PS May FLOWER challenge! You could WIN a $50 Paper Smooches gift certificate! ***Oh how I wish I could win! I have such a large list of stamps/dies that I want:) 

And remember to link up your creations to our Inspired By Virtual Smooches post!!! 

**And don't forget if you leave a comment, please add your blog address and email so I can visit you too:) I love hearing from the VS followers when you've created something based off of one of our videos:) So keep leaving comments and links- you could be our next Virtual Smooches FF!!! ***If you don't have a blog-- email me a pic and let me know what inspired you!!! 
(savannahland2 at comcast dot net)

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING those colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beth H. said...

Beautiful card!

Unknown said...

Your card is so pretty. I love the use of watercolors, they have a special way of making art feel more 'real'. Nroeder68@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Very subtle card color wise. Great tips and I liked the use of the medium with the ink. Thanks for showing us how.

jeanchaneyaz said...

Pretty card. Love the added texture and how you watercolored it.

Karen Dunbrook said...

great cas..I want to check out those flowers...they would be great to use with watercolouring.